Skip to main content

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

Image result for like reaction memeBefore anything else, I want to say a biggest thank you for the people who helped me within this blog! Who helped me with the contents of this blog. Firstly, Ms. Janida Sta. Teresa, for my teacher who challenges us to think more bigger and wider for us to compose our own blogspot. It is my first time to create a blogspot and I am thankful for her for me to create new things that I've never done before. Second is, to all the pictures that I've gathered and saved for my blog, credits to all the owner. Third is, to Mark Roychelle Taculad. Who helped me to answer some several questions and give me some idea on my #3: FAQ blog, thank you for him because I've some difficulty on answering some question and helped me throughout because I knew he answers well. Also, to Anne Pearl Judar, because of her my ideas burst out after reading her blogs. But I didn't copy any of her blogs, I just read some of her ideas for me on how will I start my blog. and I am thankful for her to share her blogs for me to have some contents. To my family, who supports me for this blog. Who cheers me up and laughs with me in order for me to finish my blog. As I write an overview to my blog, there's a lot of inspiration and contents that is deserving to share. Lastly, the GOD. The reason on why I want to pursue the blog, the true motivation that I work incessantly. And, to other people who help me throughout this blog! Also, to 11 HUMSS 1A who I also asked for my blogs. Thank you to all of you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#1: Introduction about HUMSS

  T he HUMSS Strand is well-known as HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES.It is one of the strands offered to Senior High students. This strand is for learners who aim to take up journalism, communication arts, liberal arts, education, and other social science-related courses in college.  T he HUMSS strand revolves around improving a student’s reading, writing, and speaking skills because if you haven’t noticed yet, people who choose this strand are aspiring to become members of the society who will be be dealing with a lot of people. (e.g teacher, psychologist, lawyer, etc.) Honing these skills are crucial for them to establish effective communication with people when they are working. For these reasons, half of the subjects involved in this strand focus on Language and Speech. While Mathematics and Science are still included in their daily schedules, they are not too difficult since they do not belong to the specialization subjects of the said strand. T his strand also cov

#4: 4 Struggles As A HUMSS Student

"N ag-HUMSS ka lang." repeat it again. "Nag-HUMSS ka lang," well. That's what you expect. I will now show up some real STRUGGLES in our strand and some tips on how do we manage that struggles and to relief ourselves to the stress we're facing to. I know that every strand is a stressful yet exciting one since I love doing essays, poems, and so on. But one thing's for sure .  1. You really need to be a confident public-speaker! Erase your stage-fright! When you are speaking in front of class, make sure that you are confident enough and always showcase what you really can do. Either it is your comfort zone or not, HUMSS will always enhance on how will you develop yourself as a public speaker, to be a good writer, and to believe on your own self as well. 2. Teachers will expect as much when you do writings or activities! In the last semester, 200 words is not enough to satisfy your teachers especially if you just repeated the same words over again an

#13: Weaknesses in Choosing HUMSS

L ooking at the brighter side of HUMSS. There's still some weaknesses that I've been carrying on especially if I know that I'm not in the mood of studying. Pretending that you're not tired just because you are scared that people will say, "Ang arte mo." I sometimes do have sleep anxiety even if I'm tired but thanks to God it literally doesn't affect my sleep especially I needed a lot of rest to again start up a big day.  U s HUMSS need to face up a BIG CHALLENGES everyday, I mean a lot stressful days especially if you don't literally get what is the lesson for today then a seatwork will came and you'll do it for like 15-20 minutes. Second is, being mental blocked at recitations. Even if you've read a lot and memorize it yesterday before the recitation. Teachers will also give tons of reading materials, writing and research topics, and other assignments that may include a creative output like poems, paintings, and speeches. These activit